May 4, 2009

My ET


My ET stands for "My Englis Tutor Online" is another useful program on the Internet.
It is a web-based program employing automatic speech analysis system (ASAS) to identify the words spoken into the recording device, and it can analyze the speech on pronunciation, pitch, timing and emphasis.
I have never heard this before. It sounds amazing and very helpful for me.
Especially it is able to analysize your phonounciation word by word, which may be hard even for a teacher to correct his/her students that way.
After trying My ET, I found it interesting to learn from "playing games."
The practice is sour of games for me, and I also receive ET money, and cirtification after finishing a lesson.
The recording system is also very user friendly, it let me listen to my own speaking and compare to that of the teacher' then I can correct my own speaking .
I like the way of practicing, getting the feedback and correcting immediately.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment